Saturday, November 22, 2008

What happens when your hubby takes the kiddos fishing and to the library?

You get 3 sessions edited, get to listen to Christmas tunes in a quiet house, and chomp on your favorite craving crushed ice! YAY! I was so excited to get so much editing done today!

Here is a sneak peak for the beautiful baby Violet....

First off...look at this awesome bench they had in their house...aren't all the kiddos just to die for?
Photobucket

Photobucket

They were so cute, I just had to get some individual shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

He commented to his mother, "This is fun! I like taking pictures." What a cutie huh?
Photobucket

Now the star...litte baby V
Photobucket

Look at this awesome trunk they had! Sigh I'm in heaven with all these cute props in their house!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Jodi....I had a great time with you and your beautiful family.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I LOVE these! I haven't seen baby Violet yet in person and she's beautiful! Another darling kiddo to add to the cute family!

Heather said...

Looks fabulous Leah! Love the props-(lucky you.) Loved all of the sessions you just posted and good work with the speedy editing.

Jessica said...

I absolutely love these pictures! Amazing job!