Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Super RAD family

I know the title is lame...but they really are. I loved every moment of this shoot. The location, the clothes, and the super beautiful family. I had such a great time...thanks for being willing to do whatever I asked. I hope you like them.

One of the first shots of the day...


This is becoming a trademark for me...don't you think? I just love the kids faces!


Cute family....


Isn't she gorgeous! You are so photogenic M!



The kiddos


I love the lighting here...is she cute! We have the same name:)


Jump for joy! I have 2 of these but this one is better...click on it to make it larger.....fun times!


Sorry there are so many...I just loved so many of them! I am almost done with them M...I will call you when they are finished!

No comments: