Monday, December 7, 2009

My Sister















This is my beautiful sister and her sweet family. As we drove around our hometown looking for spots to shoot at....we came upon this old abanonded house. I love old run down buildings and think that it adds character to the photos. Her sweet kiddos did perfect and in 30 minutes we got some amazing pictures...love you sis.


Oh and I have decided to start shooting full time with the New Year...I am going to officially start a little photography business! Be on the look out for a new logo, a new website and more beautiful images of beautiful people!

5 comments:

hcrjfrandall said...

These are awesome Leah! Love the location...you always find neat spots! Can't wait to see your website :0)

sarah goodman said...

HOORAY FOR YOU and your new business! You are a FAB photographer!

Heather said...

Yay friend! So exciting! Can't wait to hear about the details :)

The McNeil Family said...

That is great that about your new business. I am sad it wasn't sooner so that you could take my family photo's make this next year I can hire you.

Unknown said...

Hi Leah,
I work with Amanda and LOVE the pictures that you did for her!! I am wondering if you are available to take some pictures for me and my family? My 2 sisters and their families will be in town for the week after Christmas and I would love to get some group shots as well as individual family shots. It is a big group of people, probably about 22 people. We would love to go a park or somewhere outside and get shots of each family and also of all the grandkids, 4 generations, etc. We are hoping to do it maybe sometime on the 28th, 29th, or 30th ... Please let me know if you are available and what kind of fees that you charge! Thanks so much! Samantha Welch (samantha.welch@yahoo.com)