Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas..and a Happy New Year

What a great year it has been. Personally full of ups and downs, (Birthing some big babies, adjusting to 4 kids and trying to be patient) and profressionally full of excitment and promise. Things are in the works for a new business next year...I can't wait to show you what I have been working on. Thanks go to my sweet family and friends for their support in my new adventure. I can't wait!
This is my last session of the year...another awesome family. Our dear friends. We love having dinner together on Sundays, and playing card games. Love you guys...
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their families!
















3 comments:

Tawni said...

Those are sooo cute!
I can't wait to see what you are talking about for next year.

Sarah S. said...

I love the Allen's. You did a great job on these pictures. Kirkland's pic is my favorite. Jessica looks beautiful.

gina said...

beautiful job, leah!! camera clique has been udpated...