Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Darren + Rachelle

What can I say? I am going to share way too many pictures of my sweet brother-in-law and new sister! I had such a great time working with both of you. Thank you for letting me express myself creativly....sometimes my fingers miss my camera. Enjoy....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here they are on their wedding day....cute things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's all the mama's and papa's....kissing!
Photobucket




Their reception in Thatcher was a blast! They had some bumpin tunes and a blown up picture of our brother who is on a mission.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay! A new aunt!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Love you both!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I absolutely adore these bridals! How lovely!

Amanda said...

perfect.

Meagan said...

VERY good! I LOVE these pictures. You really got some good ones!

Sarah Pace said...

Cute Pictures! What kind of lense do you use? I have a Cannon XSI but I don't get those really crisp pictures that I want. So I'm looking for a lense. would you mind e-mailing me some info??
I'm wondering if I should have got the Nikon

Sarah Pace said...

sarahpace12@yahoo.com