Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chemistry....

That what's this couple had!! During some E-sessions it's hard to get the couples to do anything but just stand there and smile...not these guys! I had more interaction photos then I did looking ones! And I love it!!! They were both really hilarious and I was laughing so hard my cheeks hurt....Thank A & M for the awesome time! Can't wait for the wedding!






Just to show how funny they were!



F.Y.I. I will be out of town until Sat....I will return any emails when I get back!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the personality these guys have and that you captured it. To get bigger pics, I resize for the web (usually no bigger than 700x400ish) and then upload to photobucket, then you copy the html and post that in your post. Viola! Big pictures. You also may need to mess around with your blogger format. You have the center one and I would switch things around.