Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sneak Peak For Kimmie



You might recoginize this amazing little family. Sweet baby "G" is here and oh so adorable. Having a newborn in your home is such a precious special time and I love going to client's home and being apart of it.










On a personal note it has been a rough week at the Davis house. My computer got a virus and lost many files. I cried and cried like someone died....My new goal is to backup at least once a week and burn discs. Never again will I let this happen.
Also my new website that I have been working so diligently on was Hacked.....thankfully all has been returned to normal and it should be up and running soon...
Phew! Stay tuned for more sweet baby love.....

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

I love them, Leah!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get them from you when you're done!

Parkinson Family said...

OH, isn't he precious? I love them all. The last basket picture is priceless.

Micaela said...

your poor girl...what a week....i am so glad you got some of them back! call me!

Jessica said...

Adorable!!!!! What a cute baby. These pictures are wonderful!