Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good times.....I am a lucky girl

A few years back a met a local photographer at a convention here in the valley. http://www.sarahgoodmanphotography.com/ I was a little starstruck because I had been a fan of her work and a follower of her blog for a while.
Well this sweet lady allowed my giddy self to come along on a journey. She started a local photography group where we share oodles of info, and support each other...I feel so lucky to have them as my friends as supporters. They have helped my mold and shape my little "hobby" into a profression.
At this past meeting we had the chance to photography a budding young model. What fun that was! At the end of our meeting my friend http://bridgettemarie.com/blog/set up a photobooth for us to take a few pictures. It was RIOT! These gals are truly funny. I feel so blessed to take part in such a talented group of people.

Here are a few from our shoot with the model.




And just a few outakes from our photobooth.....Woulnd't it be awesome to own all of these...ha! These cameras represent my 4 little ones and juggling motherhood and photography.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

hee hee

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! What a beautiful model and what great pics!

sarah goodman said...

I LOVE you leah...and am SO VERY glad that you had the courage to say hi....you are a true GEM of a person!

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

hmm nice story, This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion.