Monday, January 11, 2010

The one who started it all


This girl has been my friend for over 10 years. When my girls were born I wanted to get an SLR but didn't know what kind to get. This sweet friend had a nice one so I bought one just like it. A Nikon d70. Since then we helped each other with every detail from lenses, to props, to websites.
I love this girl like a sister and jumped at the chance to photograph her extended family. Her brother had recently returned from a 2 year mission for the LDS church, and everyone was together for the holidays.
What a fun time at an awesome Orange grove this time....can you tell I love groves? I wish I had an apple orchard to shoot at next.....
I couldn't have done this with out you friend!



She also took my amazing family pics....her site is www.yourphotosbyme.blogspot.com
































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them girl!! Really, you can take off that first pic! LOL! Thanks for always capturing the most special moments in our families lives! Youre work is priceless!

ShaeShae said...

I like 'em! Especially the grandkids w/ Nana! Hey do you have any of Luis and I w/ Xander?!